- unique spread loved by young & old
- for the wow effect at your next aperitif
- Mediterranean and beautifully spicy
- gives an incredible taste to every dish: just add 1 teaspoon to your dish to spice things up
- ideal on bruschettas, in tomato sauces, with mozzarella, with vegetables...
- keeps very long in the refrigerator (several months.) Simply cover with oil
- just try it out to find new great combinations
Ideas: Unicum with ricotta or soft cheese, Unicum with radicchio and scamorza cheese baked in the oven, Unicum with avocado and diced tomatoes on bread, Unicum with eggplant, spaghetti with veggies and Unicum....
Do you have a great recipe with Unicum? Share it with us and we will pass it on to our customers!
sun dried tomatoes (contains sulfites), sunflower oil, wild chicory, extra virgin olive oil, wild asparagus, garlic, chili, thyme, mint, natural flavors, sugar (dextrose, fructose) acidity regulator: ascorbic acid. Flavor enhancer: monosodium glutamate
|Average nutritional values per 100 g|
|Thereof saturated fatty acids:||3.6 g|
|Thereof sugar:||29.7 g|
|Dietary fibre:||0.0 g|
|Responsible food business operator:||Gutes aus Italien|